Our Range of Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatments
Whether it’s a wedding, holiday or a big social event in the diary, at Regenix we understand how important it is to feel at your best. We would love to speak to you about an individualised treatment plan to help you prepare for that special occasion.
Initial consultation – we allocate an hour to:
- decide if treatment is appropriate
- fully explore treatment options
- determine realistic objectives
- discuss costs
- record a thorough medical history
- devise an ongoing treatment plan if appropriate.
- Informed consent – you will be required to sign a consent form based on a full understanding of the procedure, it’s benefits and risks and alternative treatment options.
- Follow up – all procedures require a review after 2 weeks to determine the success of treatment in meeting our objectives. Any minor alterations can be achieved at this point (this is usually the safest way to proceed), usually at no extra cost.
- Availability – for your peace of mind we are always available after treatment should you have any questions or concerns.
If you have any questions about our treatments please don’t hesitate to give the Regenix team a call on 01684 566 789, alternatively click here to open contact form
Would you like to talk to Mr Andrew Rankin in person?
He would be more than happy to sit down with you and cover which treatments would be best for you, simply click the link below and we will get you booked in for a free consultation.