Regenix was founded, in 2006, on a principle of excellence – a desire to achieve the best for our clients.
We believe that this aim should be directed not only at our treatments, but also the customer service which surrounds it.
With Andrew’s professional background, and Angela’s expertise in customer services, we believe that this husband and wife team serves you well.
Since 2006 we have become Worcestershire’s premier dedicated medical aesthetic clinic. Our clients, many of whom have been with us since 2006, return on a regular basis. We have a deserved reputation, receiving new clients through word of mouth and recommendation.
In 2016 we introduced this same philosophy to our new clinic at the Consulting Rooms in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
Andrew Rankin. RGN. BA(hons).NP.
Andrew qualified as a Registered Nurse in London in 1989. He specialised in cardiothoracic and general intensive care, both in London and in the midlands.
In 2006 Andrew made the decision to change direction and undertook specialist training in cosmetic medicine in London’s Harley street. Since 2006 Andrew has significantly developed his clinical skills, including qualifying in 2009 to become an independent prescriber. This allows him to practice cosmetic medicine independently, safely and to best effect and to manage all eventualities. He is also very closely involved in broader industry issues and has special interests in standards of practice, regulation and training and has worked hard to help ensure the industry develops in the right direction – with patient safety at its core.
Andrew’s various involvement includes:
- Lead trainer for a major training provider for 6 years.
- Training and expert opinion provider for several leading manufacturers.
- Currently a trainer for Teoxane Ltd and a key opinion leader for Aesthetic Source and Sinclair pharma
- Board of the British Association of Cosmetic Nurses BACN since 2102
- Currently vice-chair of the BACN.
- Seconded to the Health Education England Expert Reference Group (after the Dep’t of Health/Sir Bruce Keogh review of cosmetic medicine) to develop a framework of education and standards, leading the group for Botox® and dermal fillers.
- Integral to the founding of the new Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) – responsible for industry regulation and oversight.
- Currently he still works closely to assist in JCCP development.
- Chair of the JCCP sub-group responsible for the development of an industry register.
- Currently a Board member of the council’s sister organisation – the Cosmetic Practice Standards Authority.
Our aim for excellence revolves around a client centred approach and is underpinned by the following principles:
Professionalism & Expertise
Honesty, Integrity & Transparency
Angela Rankin B.Ed (Hons)
Angela is joint owner and Practice Manager of Regenix, but first and foremost she is the first point of contact for all clients new and existent. She has worked in customer service industries for many years and has won several awards both regional and national.
Having worked in the Aesthetic Industry alongside Andrew for eleven years it would be fair to say she is fully equipped to deal with most enquiries and she is very familiar with and empathetic towards the new client who may be nervous when they visit the clinic for the first time. Having experienced treatments herself she knows what to expect and is fully conversant with procedures when asked over the phone.
What Angela says…
“As a client, I would expect clinic staff to be professional, knowledgeable efficient and personable – as Practice Manager I endeavour to display these principles to every client who visits Regenix”
Would you like to talk to Mr Andrew Rankin in person?
He would be more than happy to sit down with you and cover which treatments would be best for you, simply click the link below and we will get you booked in for a free consultation.